Taking the trouble out of Tax

Advice Line : 0800 170 1133

HMRC is closing in on undeclared income

tr-letterIt’s worth mentioning that on the HMRC website, HMRC state they are closing in on undeclared income. Have you told HMRC about new sources of untaxed income?

If not it’s much better to talk to Phillip Corbin about what you believe you have to declare. Phillip Corbin can help you make timely submissions, rather than wait for HMRC to call. Don’t worry – talk to the expert!

It isn’t wise to delay. Call now to discuss how to declare income that is presently unknown to HMRC. Take the trouble out of Tax.