Taking the trouble out of Tax

Advice Line : 0800 170 1133

HMRC’s “My Tax Return Catch Up”

tr-letterGood news if you have an overdue Tax Return!

HMRC have started a new campaign, called ‘My Tax Return Catch Up’, aimed at people who should have filed a self-assessment form for any year up to 2011/12 but haven’t yet done so.

The deadline for notifications and payment under the campaign is 15 October 2013, and HMRC are offering better terms for those who come forward than for those who wait for HMRC to call them to chase up the returns.

We are ready to help anyone who thinks they might have something to declare… please give us a call or message through the Contact page.